Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well, I just couldnt get on with my evo X. Ive eventually decided to sell and will be delivering it to its new owner in the morning.
Its been a good evo experience over the last 14 years and 6 evo's, but time to give them up for a while i think. I think the new owner is getting a great car and its had all the bits sorted that need sorting. I know he'll take good care of it and 'polish' it regularly.
He is an MLR member so no doubt, and hopefully, he'll be posting some pics up once its been cleaned. :smthumbup

Thanks all.

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I need my life back! The evo's have ruled for too long. Need a break from them for a while.

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lol, no not Geof. It's heading to the North East. I'll let the new owner let people know he bought it, if he wants to.

·
Registered
11,496 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Not happening. No more evo's for a few years. With the exception of maybe a hi power track car at some point.

And no, not Flynn.

·
Premium Member
3,891 Posts
Well, I just couldnt get on with my evo X. Ive eventually decided to sell and will be delivering it to its new owner in the morning.
Its been a good evo experience over the last 14 years and 6 evo's, but time to give them up for a while i think. I think the new owner is getting a great car and its had all the bits sorted that need sorting. I know he'll take good care of it and 'polish' it regularly.
He is an MLR member so no doubt, and hopefully, he'll be posting some pics up once its been cleaned. :smthumbup

Thanks all.
No no no no no no no! Why did you do it Capt!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 78 Posts