Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Phil
11,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD

I've put my car in the hands of WJF Car Sales and this is the link to the their ad.

https://www.wjfcarsales.co.uk/2008-mitsubishi-evo-x-rs

A few of the finer details aren't strictly accurate and I've asked for them to be corrected. All sales enquiries should be directed to WJF Sales, although I am of course available to answer any points of detail - by pm or on 07957 880205.

The car is located in Louth, Lincolnshire, but I'm unclear whether Covid restrictions limit viewings and/or test drives etc.

·
Premium Member
3,401 Posts
I have recently seen this car up close and personal and I have to say it’s a real credit to all the hard work Phil has put into it.

The cars bodywork and underside is very clean and it looks especially tidy with the painted touches all done to a high standard. Decent fast road spec with the power they should have had from the factory.

Seems a cracking spec for the money considering the mods and the mileage.

If only it had been for sale a while ago I could have saved some money instead of spending from scratch on my x rs.

Cracking car which has been truly pampered recently.

·
Zero Fighter
12,847 Posts
Phil,

You may want to give them heads up that they made mistake with title on pistonheads, it’s listed as fq300

·
Phil
11,023 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Phil,

You may want to give them heads up that they made mistake with title on pistonheads, it's listed as fq300
Thanks, but the likes of Autotrader and Pistonheads insist it can only be listed as that because of how it described in the official DVLA records. I've come across similar before. It's a JDM car and was imported into the UK brand new in 2008.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts