Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
All ready for the morning. The photo does not do the car justice. It is so much nicer in the flesh :)

As well as looking good I can confirm that so far I am mega impressed with the handling and the feel of the new engine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yes it's an RS but very refined!!
Yes it'll be at Silverstone
and rest assured it will be pushed to the limit :)

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Glad to see you've finally got it ;)

Looking forward to seeing it in the flesh, and driven like it should be :D

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
Nice one Mike, looks so much better with the Advans on :smthumbup

I will be up at Silverstone so will have a good look at it then if you dont mind;)

Lee

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
I can remember this time last year when I had a brand new IX MR RS in the garage, waiting for March 1st , was a good feeling :)

Hopefully Mike you can finish giving me the driving lessons you started last year !!

Only 3 weeks today is the MLR Silverstone Sprint. Will be a good turnout of cars :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
3,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It will be at Silverstone in totally std trim. I am a bit concerned about the suspension. It is on the std RS suspension....ie the one designed to be thrown in the bin by rally teams!

Can anyone source lowering springs for the EVO X yet?

·
Premium Member
23,183 Posts
It will be at Silverstone in totally std trim. I am a bit concerned about the suspension. It is on the std RS suspension....ie the one designed to be thrown in the bin by rally teams!

Can anyone source lowering springs for the EVO X yet?
Mike, try the Sumo boys, I am sure I heard a rumour they might be getting some in.

Lee

1 - 20 of 43 Posts