Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
up the hammers
3,502 Posts
Had this X about 2 years and it has served me well .
It's been the best evo I have ever had and I have had a few .
It's a red X and has carbon and hydrodipped parts to make it stand out from most other X. It's had a lot of work done at indigo gt which have to be said are one of the best for the X .

The interior is standard which I was happy with and didn't need anything doing to it .

The engine is forged with a fq400 turbo running 440 bhp .

It's has a ets intercooler and air filter kit .
Mishimoto alloy rad plus blue silicone Hoses to match the hks standard hoses .
It has a catch can and a twin plate clutch .
It also has plenty of mods under the bay that make it a little bit special .
Rita grids alloy 18 inch plus new f1 tyres .
Ap calipers all round and whiteline drop links .
Dc sports exhaust with ctec downpipe .
It's running ohlins as is epic round the B roads

I'm looking for 24995
I'm on 07561104446 and I'm in Bognor Regis West Sussex

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Lol.

To be fair, many on here know Sean and he is a trusted member, well I trust him anyway. I've seen this car and it's a good one
Ok but just thought it needs a tad more effort, it's hard as it is selling these days lol! Let's hope he gets a good sale

·
up the hammers
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok but just thought it needs a tad more effort, it's hard as it is selling these days lol! Let's hope he gets a good sale
TBH I'm rubbish at these things but the car speaks for itself , I'm not to worried if it doesn't sell . It's a epic vehicle and I love driving it , if I never got ill I would never sell it

·
Premium Member
3,152 Posts
Proper nice car this one

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Defo, mines more or less standard,going in soon hopefully for a 500+ build... i hope its worth it! And hope you get well mate sorry to hear!

·
up the hammers
3,502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Defo, mines more or less standard,going in soon hopefully for a 500+ build... i hope its worth it! And hope you get well mate sorry to hear!
Mine would be 550 with a mhi turbo and injectors as the rest is done . No point being fast if you haven't got the mods to go round bends or stop . Yep mine has :naughty:

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Did this sell?

I am just keeping an eye on X prices and see how much they sell for and how quickly they sell.
Good cars will always sell, spec and miles will draw people to yours. Best of luck with the sale if not already sold.

Kev:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
If you realise what you get for that money it is a steal as it will smoke tubs five times as expensive!

·
Premium Member
293 Posts
Is it me or the X's are struggling sellin these days.... have they hit rock bottom yet.... or will prices still fall before they start rising!! Cant see them not rising in the future!!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts