Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As some of you may have read I don't like the sst gearbox.

Looking to sell.

It's a evo x 2010 fq330 sst 48000 miles give or take, subject to change as it's my daily driver. It's orient red or dkr as formally known on here. The only downside is I'm the 4th owner however it's never missed a beat for me, I have covered over 10k miles since august all motorway.

It has full mitsubishi service history, bar one stamp done by dynotech which bob changed all the diff and transfer oils ect.. As with service schedule.

The condition isn't bad, no dents or scuffs, just stone chipped in the usual places and the wheels are corroded but I could get a refurb if needed.

Prices are so up and down, the cheapest one I found from a dealer is like 17500 of the same year, however it does have less miles.
Glasses guide gives 14500 trade in value, and from 15500-18450 private.

My question to you is, what's it worth? I don't want to price it to much, and I really only want a manual x but there pretty rare to find. Any offers or any other info/questions welcome.

Thanks a lot.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
Get ready for the pm's offering 10k.......

Get it on pistonheads for £10 :thumbup:
Don't consider eBay.....place is full of muppets who like texting at 1am, didn't like the return call at 5am ******s

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just tried them actually they say 15k which isn't a bad shout if I need the quick sale and can't get better trading against a manual x. You know anyone that's used them? Do they barter you down when they see it like we buy any car supposedly do?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
As long as its what you tell them it is you would get what they offer there is we buy any car .com aswell but offer about 2k less for some reason.

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
If you have been offered 15k then I would snap that up straight away! I sold one a few months back private, all be it a 2008 with the same mileage and a few nice mods for just under 13k and it took a while. The trouble is the age for most people doesn't make much difference as they were all imported at the same time anyway. It just means some were sat on a car park for longer than others. GLWTS though:smthumbup

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Really suprised thought they were worth much more, especially when you look On auto trader, the cheapest 330 on there is like 17k I think, granted from a dealer but sheesh, guess I ain't going to get anywhere near what I thought, in which case I may have to keep it till it dies, as I say only the sst I can't stand, everything else, great car.
Thanks for all the comments so far though.

·
Premium Member
878 Posts
Really suprised thought they were worth much more, especially when you look On auto trader, the cheapest 330 on there is like 17k I think, granted from a dealer but sheesh, guess I ain't going to get anywhere near what I thought, in which case I may have to keep it till it dies, as I say only the sst I can't stand, everything else, great car.
Thanks for all the comments so far though.
Ye I know it's a bit gutting but at least I had 2 years use from mine I suppose. mine was a 300 as well but 370bhp ish. If you saw 14k you would be doing well imo. The thing is you can come down but you can't go back up. Put it up for sale, you never know.:smthumbup

1 - 10 of 10 Posts