Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,664 Posts
Bloody hell a month in to ownership and melting a piston! Sorry about that. Glad you sorted it. Bad map?

GLWTS

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bloody hell a month in to ownership and melting a piston! Sorry about that. Glad you sorted it. Bad map?

GLWTS
It was mapped with mods on which the previous owner removed (which i didn't know about). Then i fitted the k&n without mapping it and it ran lean, melted piston, burnt the valves.. bit of a nightmare! But i did learn not to fit anything to a X without mapping! I believe there has been a few lads caught out by fitting induction kits wothout mapping.. apparently the X is really sensitive to induction changes..

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Love the mudflaps. Where did you get them?:smthumbup

Thanks
Cheers, they was ralliart mudflaps but the ralliart writing was starting to come off so i just bought the Kanji mitsibushi decal off ebay and stuck em on..

·
Premium Member
421 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump! I'm back at work now so car wont be available u till 5th of july as mot is out on 14th june.
Also open to sensible offers.

·
Premium Member
232 Posts
very nice evo.
can i ask what size and width tyre and wheel combo are you running.
Im looking to put a set on xxr's on my evo
Thanks in advance

·
Premium Member
691 Posts
Cracking looking X. Love the calipers....did you do them yourself.
I am going to get mine done so am considering my options.
Do you like the calipers because they are the same colour as your font in you signature banner?
:lol:

Lovely car OP :coolsm: Good luck with the sale :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
386 Posts
So tempted. Got to sell mine though and know what iv got with mine and the mx 5 would have to go🤔

1 - 20 of 21 Posts