Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 89 Posts

·
Ross Sport
17,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We have just finished getting the Evo X FQ-400 body kits back in to production with WRC Developments who originally developed the car for Mitsubishi.
It has been a big job, hours and hours of work have gone in to this project, so we are very pleased to be able to offer the kits again.
Available exclusively through Ross Sport. :smthumbup

You can download the brochure and price list from here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/j2g29ln0mjjrkk0/FQ400 V1.41.pdf?dl=0

Part Number Description List
X400-FBA1 Evo X FQ-400 Ft Bumper Assy (C/W Carbon Lip Spoiler) £1,218.00
X400-HA1 Evo X FQ-400 Hood Assy £638.40
X400-SSA1 Evo X FQ-400 Side Skirt Kit £369.60
X400-RBA1 Evo X FQ-400 Rr Bumper Assy (C/W Carbon Rear Diffuser for Centre Exit Exhaust) £1,377.60
X400-RBA2 Evo X FQ-400 Rr Bumper Assy (C/W Carbon Rear Diffuser for Std Twin Exit Exhaust) £1,310.40
X400-RB3 Evo X Rr Bumper Assy (No diffuser Fitted) £806.40
X400-GUR1 Evo X FQ-400 Carbon Gurney Strip £147.84
X400-VG1 Evo X FQ-400 Carbon Vortex Generator £193.20
X400-TA1 Evo X FQ-400 Rear Duck Bill Trunk Assy £705.60
X400-TBE1 Evo X FQ-400 Turbo Back Exhaust (3" Modular Ft Pipe & Sport Cat) £2,310.00
X400-TBE2 Evo X FQ-400 Turbo Back Exhaust (3" Modular Ft Pipe & Test Pipe - Off Road Use only) £2,142.00

Tel: 01945 580066
Email: [email protected]

·
Registered
10,640 Posts
Nice one Ross :smthumbup

Can't wait to fit my FQ 400 side skirts, but whats going on with the price of the carbon Gurney strip? I thought that was just the little carbon strip that sits on the back of the rear spoiler?

·
Ross Sport
17,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice one Ross :smthumbup

Can't wait to fit my FQ 400 side skirts, but whats going on with the price of the carbon Gurney strip? I thought that was just the little carbon strip that sits on the back of the rear spoiler?
No probs, yes gurney strip is the part that sits on the top of the rear spoiler.
£123.20

·
Registered
3,786 Posts
PM Mikey (Evomentalist) he had a carbon diffuser and single exit zoorst:naughty:
I've already spoken to him mate :thumbup:
Cheers for the plug Dave but I have them fitted to the SST. Just waiting for the bonnet and a spare front bumper kit from Ross.:naughty::coolsm:
Spike you can get a bonnet and I can send you a template for some plates that fit on the underside of the bonnet. This stops the water coming in.
I am going to do the same for Manel for his 400 bonnet.:)

·
Registered
3,289 Posts
Cheers for the plug Dave but I have them fitted to the SST. Just waiting for the bonnet and a spare front bumper kit from Ross.:naughty::coolsm:
Spike you can get a bonnet and I can send you a template for some plates that fit on the underside of the bonnet. This stops the water coming in.
Spikem has left the MLR, or is he back yet?

·
Premium Member
12,346 Posts
Spikem has left the MLR, or is he back yet?
Hopefully he will be back... I have been trying to convince him. The club is still good (a few ***** aside) and it's for the better members to make that good count.

·
Registered
398 Posts
:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Ross, is there no option to have the rear bumper without diffuser? I have a single exit exhaust so I'm in the process of sourcing one to suit.

·
Ross Sport
17,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
www.aiautosport.co.uk
1,614 Posts
Any decent pics of the gurney strip? Any I can google are colour coded and hard to visualise. What strip was on your X-RS? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,716 Posts
Ross, looks like the single exit diffuser is sorted so can you let me know the price of the rear bumper without diffuser either by PM or on here, thanks.

1 - 20 of 89 Posts