Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know if there are any Evo 10 left. The Exeter branch said they have all been sold. Next delivery date wont be til May-June. Im looking to buy a Evo x 360 but ncannot find one:blah::confused:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
do you know where abouts then?. Im being contacted by exeter & barnstaple both of which are now rallyart dealers the next avalible dates for delivery:smthumbup

·
Administrator
29,343 Posts
do you know where abouts then?. Im being contacted by exeter & barnstaple both of which are now rallyart dealers the next avalible dates for delivery:smthumbup
Chris would know ;) or get in touch with Black Knight off here, he will know too :D They won't be about till after tomorrow, as it's the launch :D

·
Moderator™
27,621 Posts
:fftopic: :fftopic: :fftopic:

Sorry about goin off the topic.....

Well, seen my first :mitsi: X today - must say it’s a fair big old bird!!!
Plenty of room/space seats are mega comfy:smthumbup, & tho you do feel a tad high when sitting in the drivers seat, It was parked next to a forester sti & I was the same height (level with the door) as the forester :rolleyes:

Still, Looks cool, better in the flesh!!than in the pic :coolsm:

Still cannot wait to test drive one :naughty:

·
Registered
239 Posts
Black Stallion - where did u see it? no pics? what model was it?

I've been told may/june time for a 360 X GSR, long but more time for saving!! :smthumbup

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
:fftopic: :fftopic: :fftopic:

Sorry about goin off the topic.....

Well, seen my first :mitsi: X today - must say it's a fair big old bird!!!
Plenty of room/space seats are mega comfy:smthumbup, & tho you do feel a tad high when sitting in the drivers seat, It was parked next to a forester sti & I was the same height (level with the door) as the forester :rolleyes:

Still, Looks cool, better in the flesh!!than in the pic :coolsm:
You could have humoured us and got your camera out matey :smthumbup

·
Administrator
29,343 Posts
I take it the launch is a private/secret affair for invites only? :cry:
Yep sorry - but I'm not there either :D It's pretty much dealer invite only- and for the dealers themselves before they get their cars

·
Registered
402 Posts
Anyone know when the UK press get their hands on UK spec cars? Will they all be at that Prodrive day as well or do Mitsubishi just doll them out to Journo's and let them test them how they please?

Gary A

·
Registered
7,223 Posts
Does anyone know if there are any Evo 10 left. The Exeter branch said they have all been sold. Next delivery date wont be til May-June. Im looking to buy a Evo x 360 but ncannot find one:blah::confused:
Not easy to get a date from Colt cars at the moment,late april or may unless they have a cancelled order.

·
Registered
2,226 Posts
Anyone know when the UK press get their hands on UK spec cars? Will they all be at that Prodrive day as well or do Mitsubishi just doll them out to Journo's and let them test them how they please?

Gary A
Channel 4 have now reviewed the UK spec, I posted it on the other MLR preview thread :thumbup:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts