Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Hope some of you remember me - not been around for over a year but decided to re-join as the X looks very tempting! For those of you that don't know me, I've had 5 Impreza's (2 P1 WR's) and 2 Evos, an E6 RS and my last car, an E8 MR FQ-340. Currently running a Cooper S :D.

Anyway, seriously tempted by the X but need to see one in the flesh before deciding and after the 340, it would need to be the 360 which ain't cheap! :eek: For me, the standard rims on the X look wrong :smthumbdo and the car sits too high :smthumbdo but I have seen some excellent pics on the forum here that just goes to show how great this car can look! :D

Another concern is that part of the Evos charm is its exhaust note - does anyone know if it will be possible to revert back to a single pipe for the X or do people think that the HKS system on the twin pipes will be loud enough?

Hope to catch up with some of you at forthcoming meets.

The Hood

Thunderbirds are GO.........Evos go QUICKER!

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Hi mate welcome back :wave: I think the X is still a bit of an unknown as to modifying but I'm sure the boffins are hard at work making it even better. The next couple of months should be very interesting. :)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts