Lancer Register Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
EVOHOLIC !
5,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Open to sensible offers and would prefer collection from West London (0793902271.) or arrange your own courier (As long as the buyer covers Paypal fees)

We all know what these wheels look like, i've added photo's of one of the wheels but they are all in the same condition, if you need more pics contact me.

·
Premium Member
34 Posts
Hi, are the wheels still available, I am in London on Wednesday and can collect, I will pay £350 cash on collection if that is okay.

thanks

·
Phil
11,023 Posts
What kind of tyre is on these? Dunlop Formula R? Can't find details of them anywhere. Are they a road legal semi-slick?

A set of X wheels on their own are worth £350-£400 especially as they look to be in very nice condition.

·
EVOHOLIC !
5,710 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks mate :smthumbup , yeah road legal track tyres, I've seen 5h1tt sets with bald tyres and curbing going for £450-£500+, these have been refurbed and not been on a car yet (I'll get better pics up if it ever stop raining :wallbang: ) end of the day you get what you pay for !.

Here's my other set thats for sale and to show how good these look on V's and VI's :smthumbup

And some pics of X's i had on my V and another members V

·
Phil
11,023 Posts
I think they probably look better on V/VI than on a X. And the 235 tyres should be ok for not rubbing whereas the standard 245/40s on X wheels probably wouldn't.

·
Tarmac Tyre Shredder
14,520 Posts
What kind of tyre is on these? Dunlop Formula R? Can't find details of them anywhere. Are they a road legal semi-slick?

A set of X wheels on their own are worth £350-£400 especially as they look to be in very nice condition.
yes they are Dunlop d01j formula R.....was one of the best road legal semi slick.

The wheels are refurbed in bright silver,by my workplace....excellent condition.

I sold them too cheap.:cry::wallbang:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.