Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok before anyone put up a thread about how they beat the latest Ferrari ! :D

My best mate just took delivery of his new 430 on Saturday - good friend that he is he came around last night to let me have a go. :) - Had about an hour behind the wheel on some great local A and B roads

What a car !! - Has to be the fastest road car on this planet - would anialate any evo of any power on any road. The best machine i have ever driven.

Can't fault any part of it

Looks - drop dead georgeous

Engine/power - fabulous

Noise - intoxicating

Handling - sublime

Interior - work of art

Gearbox - even the flippy change which i though i would hate was fantastic

I've driven 355's, 360's 911 turbo's - none of them come close to this thing !

I REALLY want one now - got to get back to work and work a bit harder - I have incentive alll of a sudden !

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
sounds awesome i take it the 430 means bhp does it. :)

·
Registered
878 Posts
jonny f adrine said:
sounds awesome i take it the 430 means bhp does it. :)
Ferrari have never used BHP for badge denotion.

430 simple means 4.3 litres.

(I am boring, or what ? )

James.

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
TCB said:
Looks - drop dead georgeous

Engine/power - fabulous

Noise - intoxicating

Handling - sublime

Interior - work of art

Gearbox - even the flippy change which i though i would hate was fantastic
And for the price you pay it bl00dy well should be all of those things!

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
When in 2005 were you there Ben ? - I called in the first week of the new year (still recovering from a week long hangover from new years in MC !)

Well worth a visit - highly recomended

And for the price you pay it bl00dy well should be all of those things! - can't argue with that but some have been known to spend equally silly money on evos !

I will see if I can get some pic next time I see him - they are a rare sight on UK roads (think he said his was only the 14th delivered)

Strangely enough taking pics was the last thing on my mind last night !

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
TCB said:
When in 2005 were you there Ben ? - I called in the first week of the new year (still recovering from a week long hangover from new years in MC !)

Well worth a visit - highly recomended

And for the price you pay it bl00dy well should be all of those things! - can't argue with that but some have been known to spend equally silly money on evos !

I will see if I can get some pic next time I see him - they are a rare sight on UK roads (think he said his was only the 14th delivered)

Strangely enough taking pics was the last thing on my mind last night !
I went over just before the F1 team shipped out to Imola, to have a look round the F1 depratment.

I also got the production car manufacturing tour while I was there with was interesting!

Got my cap signed by the man himself M Schumacher, he was testing at Fiorano while I was there.

Ben

1 - 10 of 10 Posts