Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anybody tell me, what the internal bore size of the HKS Downpipe and Super Drager II pipework is, as fitted to the Evo VIII FQ cars (non MR).

Cheers :)

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for the replys guys. :smthumbup

Think I'm going to try and obtain a 3 inch downpipe now for a bit more flow, maybe even a ported turbo elbow.

I've got the magnex de-cat so I guess that the Magnex downpipe is probably the best option at the moment, unless anyone has any other idea's :cool:

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
lee5 said:
Bin the HKS system to restrictive bore size they are 2 1/4 inch at cat, also they narrow in the back box to keep nosie down

Get a true 3inch like the magnex or blitz :D

Lee
I didn't think the HKS system had such a small bore :shake: Maybe I do need to think of replacing the whole system then :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
just got a viii said:
thats the baby for my ix! a nice aps 3" turbo back!!!! wot a shame the 3.5 dont fit!!!

if u got a viii go for the 3.5" turbo back from wrc
Got to admit, the APS system looks a quality bit of kit and gives good results.

I just don't like the way the tailpipe exits the rear bumper at an angle, looks a bit max power :eek: I know APS want as straight a run as possible, but surely it wouldn't hurt to straighten the tailpipe a few degree's after the rear silencer? Just my opinion :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts