Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
In the process of restoring my FQ400 and was going to put the S205b setup back on the car but I'm in no rush to finish the project as so I'm sourcing original parts.
I've found an original Exhaust manifold heat shield so I now need the owen developments manifold and elbow.
My contact is 07549939242. Loz.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Cheers for heads up, I've spoken to Ross sport, owens, and even coord sport in Germany who bought the moulds.
I'm sure someone has a manifold on their car who wants tone sell or do a deal with the s205b setup!? :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
I would have been up for a swap/ PX but I've already sold the FQ-400 kit and fitted an S214b.

Best of luck with the search, another is bound to pop up in time :smthumbup

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Oh well. Who bought it, maybe they want to exchange?

·
Premium Member
2,204 Posts
Oh well. Who bought it, maybe they want to exchange?
Another 400 owner that's putting it back to stock, another will likely pop up soon.

As I said on your other thread, IMO if you're going to actually drive the car keep the 205 and have the original turbo kit in a box with the car. As a direct comparison between the TT and 400 turbos in the wet I now wheelspin in 3rd at only 24psi.

Either way, pay your membership and get some pics up of your restoration! :coolsm:

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I was going to put the s205b back on to use the car. I'm gonna sell the car when finished so no longer in a rush to complete the rebuild. Gonna wait for stock parts. Ive managed to find a genuine heat shield cheap ;-)
Will post pics of the resto next spring when I get closer to completion.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks RichsEvo. Your a life saver..... Lol. Managed to track the guy down and bought it.
Now I have everything to put the car to original!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts