Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Premium Member
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale:-

Complete set of Evo VIII Enkei 17" alloy wheels (Bought as a spare set from the MLR when I had my VIII), excellent condition with NO curb marks.

The wheels are fitted with "As New" Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres (235/45x17) with between 6mm - 7mm of tread on each tyre.

The wheel / tyre package comes complete with a full set of wheel nuts (Which some people forget about ;) ), and also includes locking wheel nuts.

I want to sell the wheel / tyre package as a complete set with wheel nuts, and don't wish to split.

I'm looking for offers in the region of £400 for the package, which doesn't include delivery. I'll be attending some regional MLR events soon, so could always meet and bring to one of those.

I think I paid in the region of £400 to have the Michelin PS2 tyres fitted to these rims, but within a couple of months I changed to 18" rims. A link for the tyre spec and price can be found HERE

Please PM if interested.

Cheers

Ken.

Attachments

· Premium Member
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BHP said:

I'm looking for offers in the region of £450 for the package, which doesn't include delivery.
Thanks for the PM's.

Don't be shy to make a reasonable offer, as I really need some space in the garage :p

Like I said offer's in the region of...... so there'll be a little movement ;)

· Premium Member
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Ok,

I've decided to put these wheels / tyres etc back up for sale :eek:

Looking for £400 for the complete Wheel / Tyre / Wheel Nuts/ Locking Wheel Nut package !!

If your looking for a set of tyres then this could be a cheap option to buy the package, keep the tyres and sell the rims ;) (I just don't want the hassle of all of that !!)

The tyres cost £117 each :eek: from mytyres.com and have probably covered less than 1000miles before I replaced the wheels for an 18" set-up on my last Evo VIII.......

· Premium Member
8,245 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
R1CK5 said:
Hi i am after a set of wheels for my evo 6, will these fit straight on and were are you based? am looking to get some wheels asap.
Rick,

The wheels will bolt stright into an Evo VI. There's lots of MLR guys running these wheels on their VI's such as Denboy's car pictured below ;)

YHPM on it's way :)

Attachments

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.