Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
For Sale:-

Complete set of Evo VIII Enkei 17" alloy wheels (Bought as a spare set from the MLR when I had my VIII), excellent condition with NO curb marks.

The wheels are fitted with "As New" Michelin Pilot Sport 2 tyres (235/45x17) with between 6mm - 7mm of tread on each tyre.

The wheel / tyre package comes complete with a full set of wheel nuts (Which some people forget about ;) ), and also includes locking wheel nuts.

I want to sell the wheel / tyre package as a complete set with wheel nuts, and don't wish to split.

I'm looking for offers in the region of £400 for the package, which doesn't include delivery. I'll be attending some regional MLR events soon, so could always meet and bring to one of those.

I think I paid in the region of £400 to have the Michelin PS2 tyres fitted to these rims, but within a couple of months I changed to 18" rims. A link for the tyre spec and price can be found HERE

Please PM if interested.

Cheers

Ken.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
BHP said:

I'm looking for offers in the region of £450 for the package, which doesn't include delivery.
Thanks for the PM's.

Don't be shy to make a reasonable offer, as I really need some space in the garage :p

Like I said offer's in the region of...... so there'll be a little movement ;)

·
Premium Member
8,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 · (Edited)
Ok,

I've decided to put these wheels / tyres etc back up for sale :eek:

Looking for £400 for the complete Wheel / Tyre / Wheel Nuts/ Locking Wheel Nut package !!

If your looking for a set of tyres then this could be a cheap option to buy the package, keep the tyres and sell the rims ;) (I just don't want the hassle of all of that !!)

The tyres cost £117 each :eek: from mytyres.com and have probably covered less than 1000miles before I replaced the wheels for an 18" set-up on my last Evo VIII.......

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.