Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have set my heart on an EVO260 to replace my remapped Seat Leon Cupra R.

I really want to achieve about 300bhp and 300lbf (with a flat curve). I don't particularly want the car to get really noisy from exhaust/induction kits.

Would this be feasable with the right exhaust with a high flow cat, a standard airbox with something like a Green or K&N filter element and a ECU remap?

I don't really want to go to the lengths of new conrod bolts ar indeed anything internal of the engine but reliability is crucial.

To help with replies, I am a mature owner who has no intention of tracking or hammering the thing, just want loads of overtaking grunt for everyday driving when trailing to B&Q with my wife!

·
Registered
936 Posts
Best thing is to do a search on here, but 300 should be easily attainable, I have an VIII GSR and have changed the exhaust to a full Magnex inc decat, and have a HKS super filter in the standard airbox, these mods should see you over 300, without the car becoming too loud.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Ralliart panel filter, front pipe, hi-flow cat and cat back backbox + Ecutek re-map will give you over 300bhp/300lbft.

Try HKS Silent Hipower catback system nice and quiet.

Just done my demo this weekend with this set up ;)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts