Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought I would let the Forum members know to be carefull if they are looking to purchase a 'New' Evo VII. During late October I purchased 2 Evo VII, blue and silver. When they arrived both had delivery mileage, circa 80 km. When we looked closely at the vehicles it became apparent that they had been used in Japan. There was wear on the discs, and both needed tyres at the front. We even found a sticker on one of the cars declaring that the speedo had been changed to Mph at 2837 km.
After numerous phone calls the supplier agreed to take both vehicles back and refund the money,I received the funds in two payments the last payment only last week, hence the reason I could not post this information sooner.
My concern is these vehicles are still in the system and could be sold as new cars, which clearly they are not !! Even if they are sold as used cars I can say the mileages are not correct.
The chassis numbers of the vehicles are CT9A-0004663 and amp; CT9A-0006210.
Should anyone require further information please call me @Warrender 0845 330 8800.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well spotted and thanks for the warning. It is great to know how honest you guys are. There are some importers who wouldn't have been so careful or honest. Lets hope these cars don't appear, sold as new.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thought I'd reply to this to move it back to the top and give everyone a chance to read it, seems that General has lots of posts and things fall off the end far too quickly

R

1 - 3 of 3 Posts