Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My VI has finally gone in for the bumper repair respray....should take about 3 days.

and I have a a loan car............... BMW 320D Automatic... new one.

Apart from the obvious.... I have to say what i smooth ride. Diesels have come a long way since I owned my 1.7Diesel ASTRA some 9 years ago.,....

I almost forgot how to srive an automatic.. Now all I need to do is stop stamping on the brake thinking its the clutch.,,, :D

3 days til the driving smile is back on my face

·
Registered
976 Posts
Nice!

I have just sold my II and gone from driving it everyday to driving a Clio 1.4 - jeez is that a contrast! :eek: :cry:

·
Registered
613 Posts
I think I left mine with a builder at the weekend :confused: .... well, some bloke with a digger, some concrete and an empty unit anyway...

WRC Technologies I think the sign said :crackup:

Got a 1.1 Clio as a courtesy car AND had to drive it 120+ miles home :cry: :cry:

Would kill for a BMW diesel or a 1.4L engine :crackup:

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
In fairness this isnt as a result of me having a respray. Its asd a result of some little toad bashing the pant off my bumper...

And at 1st it seemed he wasn't insured but eventually Tesco admitted liability on his behalf..... :confused:

When I booked it in to my usual garage I just assumed the insurance would give me a corsa or something.... But when they called me and said a new BMW 320.. I though.... well thats better than I thought....

Still can't wait for the Evo back though....but at least I save 3days worth of fuel....(approx £60) :eek: :D :D :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts