Lancer Register Forum banner

Evo VI - Temperature Gauge Needle Position

1K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  coolsimon282 
#1 ·
Hey all,

Apologies for the forum spam haha, not sure if I should be making a new thread for each issue I face or not?

Anyway, had the car for a few days now and getting used to the AWD etc.

My only concern is the temperature gauge, the needle doesn't sit in the centre it's slightly lower:
Car Steering part Motor vehicle Vehicle Automotive design

Speedometer Vehicle Gauge Car Automotive design

Is this normal? I replaced the thermostat and it didn't make a difference to the position it settles at. I ordered a coolant temperature sensor as well in case it could be that but then I stumbled across this video on YouTube of someone doing some pulls and his looks the same
Automotive lighting Sports equipment Vehicle door Automotive exterior Tints and shades

Cheers

See less See more
#7 ·
I'm very quickly coming to learn that all of the problems I'm having with the Evo are actually features and "quirks" rather than faults haha. Headlights dim? Quirk. Fuel gauge erratic? Quirk. Temperature gauge not sitting in the middle? Business as normal haha cheers guys! Got some poly bushes to fit on to the North South bar this weekend so shall do a write up on that... Potentially a YouTube video as well

#9 ·
Just trying to come up with a name haha, tripods and microphone being delivered today hopefully 🤞 thinking something like Motors With Si, Evo Diaries or maybe 4GSixtyThree. Although there's a pretty big channel called Evo on YouTube so not sure if they'll try and shut me down haha

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.