Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi, Im looking for a set of OZ Superturismo's fitted as standard to the Evo VI GSR. I also have a set of 17" Inovit Redline wheels finished in gunmetal, in excellent condition with good tyres on at present if anyone is interested in a deal/swap? If not no problem I'll sell them seperately. I'm based in Stoke-on-Trent by the way. Thanks, Dan.

·
Registered
525 Posts
open minded, just know that original wheels on E5 or 6 or similat will be good. If they have 215 x 40 or 45 x 17 tyres in good order then thats good too.

Can you help?

·
5,456 Posts
Wheels

I know these wheels are Oz and come from an earlier Evo:
I have no tyres on the rims now, they are in fair condition, if they are any good make an offer, or if you want I have some Toyo Proxie T1R's that can go on them with about 1-2mm depth from the limits but they are 235/45/17's.
Not the best pic as they were wet at the time.

Attachments

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi, they have two WANLI S-1099 tyres, and two are Gislaved Speed 506. They're in good condition, all with 4-5mm tread. They are 225/45/R17 in size. The two passenger side wheels have now acquired a small scuff each right on the very edge of the rim, measuring 40mm on one and 20mm on the other. (me being a numpty, haven't scuffed a wheel in years!) As for fitment the only information I've managed to find is on here, try typing in "wheel fitment" in the search engine. From what I can gather they should fit, but may stick out a little. If you live nearby I'll give you a hand trying them on? Hope this helps.

·
Registered
1,523 Posts
I've got 4 original Evo 6 OZ SuperT's sitting in the garden! They need a refurb, but you can have them for £45...

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks for the reply huwjones, I'll have a think about those and get some quotes for a refurb, I'll get back to you soon mate.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts