Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have seen some floor mats advertised at coordsport for £120. Personally, I find this outrageous as an Impreza one that looks the same costs £35.

Anyone found any nice (cheaper) source of car mats?

Thanks a lot
Cem

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
GOT SOME FROM MY LOCAL AUTO SHOP,IN BLACK WITH BLUE TRIM TO MATCH THE REST OF THE INTERIOR.REASONABLE @ £25 SET OF 4.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bought some very nice mats from Autostyle very good see them in
Banzai or Fast Car ( uuggh)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dragon Autosports do a set with the Evolution VI logo on them (same as the sticker on rear of car). AFAIK they're the only ones who do said design.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Got mine from Graham Good Racing. Can't remember how much they were, but I had the same reaction as you to the Ralliart/CoOrd items.

GGR said they could do them with or without the the logo's (I went without) and in a range of colours. Each mat is cut individually for it's location. (have a close look at the rear floor floor pan and you'll see they are slightly different shapes.

The mats I got are a dark grey with black leather edging. There is also a driver's pad (a separated piece of carpet edged in leather on top of the mat - which takes the worst of the wear)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
There are EVO mats now available at Mitsubishi dealers at a cheaper price and they fit better.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks everyone for your replies.

I am interested to hear that Mitsu dealers are now selling them for cheaper, must pay them a visit.

Cem

1 - 7 of 7 Posts