Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

im not quite an EVO owner yet, i fell just fell short of the mark today because the Extreme Garage in dudley didnt want to make me a resonable offer for my current car so iv decided im going to take my business elsewhere. Im putting my car up for sale in top marques next month so I should have by the end of next month 20 -22k to spend on a VI extreme. Anyone want to sell me a mint one please email [email protected] with some details and spec or just email me for a chat. Alternatively give me a call on my mobile (07816 987526). i will post a new thread in the wanted section once my car has been sold. I have been looking at some of the owners extremes on here and they look :coolsm:

great website by the way.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks for the replies. I like both the silver and white ones. i want quite a low millage one (15-35k) is prefferable. The one at extreme in dudley was perfect for me but the price they offered for my Impreza P1 kind of hurt my pride. Its in perfect condition and worth at least an extra 5k what they offered although i would have probably taken 2-3k less than what its worth i thought 5k less was a joke. To be fair to the dealer he said their offer was very low and advised me to sell privately, apparently the MD advised them to have no more than one impreza in the showroom at a time and they already had one in. :confused:

·
Premium Member
Jesus built my car
38,797 Posts
You have to remember that the dealer then needs to sell the car on at a profit. You'll never get market value for a trade-in and if you are expecting that then you really will need to sell private.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
"You know you want one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

I certainly wouldn't mind yours speed junkie, Drool, Drool.

·
Registered
1,641 Posts
if it help's my brother sold his VI GSR with very low miles for 13k in px for an RS Sprint, this was Extreme too, I happen to think they are very good at the end of the day who brought the car into the country and who built the car??? Darren is tops

1 - 12 of 12 Posts