Lancer Register Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #61 ·
Great exhaust with good routing have one on mine suitable for most tracks too which is why it's on mine. One piece from cat back mind :smthumbup
Honestly I can drive the car all day and don't have a headache by the end of it; it's just the right amount of everything :)

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 ·
Car took a short visit to APT again for mapping and fluid change. Went with the Exedy twin plate clutch in the end after chin scratching for awhile on what would be the best option.

The car made 422 bhp @ 1.6 bar. The Apexi PowerFC is pretty archaic, so if pushing things harder Gary is recommending something with better knock detection (second hand Motec).

Plenty of power, though. Took the car out for a shakedown . The FP 71HTA is a super responsive turbo and punches hard. Great feeling when you’re banging through the gears on the short ratio box. Finally (for now) some AD08Rs to go on.

New rocker cover makes all the difference to the bay, too.

·
Premium Member
10,795 Posts
Car took a short visit to APT again for mapping and fluid change. Went with the Exedy twin plate clutch in the end after chin scratching for awhile on what would be the best option.

The car made 422 bhp @ 1.6 bar. The Apexi PowerFC is pretty archaic, so if pushing things harder Gary is recommending something with better knock detection (second hand Motec).

Plenty of power, though. Took the car out for a shakedown . The FP 71HTA is a super responsive turbo and punches hard. Great feeling when you’re banging through the gears on the short ratio box. Finally (for now) some AD08Rs to go on.

New rocker cover makes all the difference to the bay, too.
Looking superb mate , nice one 😎💪

·
Zero Fighter
12,879 Posts
Car looks great!! Sell that steering wheel and you’ll be able to get motel and maybe even nee tyres, judging by what the steering wheel goes for these days

·
Premium Member
1,267 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·
Car looks great!! Sell that steering wheel and you’ll be able to get motel and maybe even nee tyres, judging by what the steering wheel goes for these days
lol don't, I've thought about that and the ARC blade but it's all part of the whole package which makes the car that bit special. Have come close a few times.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts