Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, has anyone got the V and IV manual that can open section 54 and send me a copy , my manual that I downloaded off hear won't open the PDF for that section. I've got an issue with the keyless entry!

Cheers

Cliff

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
Cheers Stu, it's that same car I've been on with. Traced fault to the control unit under seat , looks like some one has spilled coffee or coke on it cleaned it out and interior light now goes of and on with door opening BUT it still won't lock on the key . Just wanted to look up coding procedures and try that , also if I found a secondhand one could it be coded to that car . The information should be in that section of the manual I think .... evo 6 manual is a supplement so doesn't contain all information:wallbang:

·
Premium Member
22,023 Posts
Cheers Stu, it's that same car I've been on with. Traced fault to the control unit under seat , looks like some one has spilled coffee or coke on it cleaned it out and interior light now goes of and on with door opening BUT it still won't lock on the key . Just wanted to look up coding procedures and try that , also if I found a secondhand one could it be coded to that car . The information should be in that section of the manual I think .... evo 6 manual is a supplement so doesn't contain all information:wallbang:
Cant remember if I've already said, but by far your easiest option is to get a matching lockset with fob and the receiver under the seat, ive been through this when my 5 was nicked and I didnt get the keys back. Swopping the locks over isnt a big deal but you may be able to swop the key internals over save swopping all the locks, i cant remember

Im pretty sure the 4 to 6 fobs cant be coded to new boxes, they have matching codes on the fob and box iirc. Anything from a 4 to 6 will do what you want, all the same

Stu

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Had a look through the manual and can't find any reference to the keyless entry system at all ? In the VIII manual its listed under the Body section?

Jhfozzy is that link to the PDF from the IV and V manual or the VI?

Cheers

Cliff

·
Premium Member
2,321 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The evoscan.com copy is also corrupt for section 54 ! :cry:

·
S.Wales R.O./Electrician
4,132 Posts
Had a look through the manual and can't find any reference to the keyless entry system at all ? In the VIII manual its listed under the Body section?

Jhfozzy is that link to the PDF from the IV and V manual or the VI?

Cheers

Cliff
From the 4&5 manual.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts