Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any guys/girls on here from MK? If so, is there anywhere close that you might recommend for servicing a VI?

There don't appear to be any Ralliart approved dealers close by and I'd really prefer to take the car somewhere that prepares these sort of cars for competition (i.e. really know what they're doing)

Anil.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BlueEVO,

Have you had personal experience of them? If so what's your experience (i.e. minor work or major work, servicing, tuning, upgrade fitting, etc) and how did they do?

Mail me at [email protected] if you prefer.

Thanks,

Anil.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi Anil, I used to live in MK, moved to Bedford now. Used Ralliart for ages but after last two services being a complete nightmare I'm using Steve Hill. My first service with them is in 3 weeks, if you can hold on I'll give you a honest answer. Have you done anything with your Evo???

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Chuck,

Being the sad man that I am, I've done nothing to it.....I haven't even fitted the mudflaps I bought for it about 6 months ago......

Thinking about an Induction kit and exhaust though.....Got a couple of friends with Skylines, scoobies, 200SX that have done/are doing the same upgrades. Certainly makes a difference. You done any of the above to yours?

I would love to know how you get on with the servicing. Are you getting a standard service, or are there other things (see the thread re: gearbox oil) that you're getting done? The thread has made me paranoid, so will probably get the oils (gbox, transfer, diff) changed as suggested!

regards,

Anil.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Mods so far, HKS Intercooler, HKS Exhaust, Ali Pipes, Samco Hoses etc, HKS Air Filter and Bov, HKS Top mounts with Leda Suspension, AP 6 Pot fronts, Gems ECU. I think that's it on the engine/exterior, next 4 pot rear's, twin plate clutch.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Blimmey!

A 'few' mods then!

Would you recommend the induction kit and exhaust you've got (which specific HKS models are they)?

Anil.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I have Super D, over 2 yrs old now, still looks good. Air Filter is the Green Cone type, I have a re-location kit, so the filter is where the battery is. Plenty of Noise both on induction and Exhaust, taken a bit of pounding when anitlag is on and still no probs.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts