Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As we all do, I was searching for Evo pics on the old Google machine. I have seen this Evo numerous times and can't find any more info on it, my search took me to a page with a movie ref.

Does anyone know what movie it might be and also any more info on the car?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
8,643 Posts
It was up for sale recently on FB.

The pic you've posted up came from a for sale ad the lad put up on FB selling the reg....M5 FVO

·
Premium Member
3,672 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does look nice, how is yours coming along Mike?
It's booked in tomorrow for a full windows out respray, so will be off the road for the next month. I've been doing bits on it, engine bay clean up, replacing bits and pieces etc.

I've just refurbed the front calipers too, will do the rears when I get it back.

Have you decided to sell up now or in two minds? I think you may regret if you do mate.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
5,267 Posts
It's Nice to see something a little different.... Definitely stands out in Red :smthumbup

·
Registered
190 Posts
It's booked in tomorrow for a full windows out respray, so will be off the road for the next month. I've been doing bits on it, engine bay clean up, replacing bits and pieces etc.

I've just refurbed the front calipers too, will do the rears when I get it back.

Have you decided to sell up now or in two minds? I think you may regret if you do mate.
Still in two minds but I am now at the stage where if a good offer comes along I would let it go, I have advertised the r32 so if that sells it will probably allow me to get a bit of use out of the 5 for the summer and then sell it.

Post up some pictures after the respray:smthumbup

1 - 8 of 8 Posts