Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone got those knee pads that go on the door and console?

If so drop me a pm

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
My mate also got rid of his ones as they were very uncomfortable. Not worth that sort of money for what they are either Ant. I doubt many were sold as dealer options when the cars were new :handsup:

·
Gt35r user
1,750 Posts
My mate also got rid of his ones as they were very uncomfortable. Not worth that sort of money for what they are either Ant. I doubt many were sold as dealer options when the cars were new :handsup:
Yeah your right,only people that would pay that kind of money for those knee pads would be the same clowns that would pay £350+ for a set of pink Ralliart intercooler pipes :lol:

·
Premium Member
11,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah your right,only people that would pay that kind of money for those knee pads would be the same clowns that would pay £350+ for a set of pink Ralliart intercooler pipes :lol:
Errrr no I'm not desperate or stupid lol.

Up to £100 if as new lol.

·
Premium Member
Regional Organiser
6,846 Posts
"touche" :crackup:

(however in my defence they are actually going to be fitted - much to the annoyance of some - and are actually serve a functional purpose that will improve the car's throttle response)

Reactions: Dermot

·
Premium Member
291 Posts
"touche" :crackup:

(however in my defence they are actually going to be fitted - much to the annoyance of some - and are actually serve a functional purpose that will improve the car's throttle response)
Ai,I think they'd look far better on a red car :lol:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts