Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been told that my first choice of the APS 3.5" system won't fit a IX due to the rear spliter design in the rear bumper.

Does anyone know what systems will fit ?

As far as I can see everything other than the way it exits the rear bumper is the same as on an VIII

Who's doing the best prices on APS kit atm - i'm after induction, intercooler water res, intercooler and an exaust system if anyone can make it fit !

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
R-Jay said:
Surely WRC are the guys to speak to?
Yes I think they probabally are and as soon as the car gets here I will be doing just that.

As with a few other threads i've posted - i'm trying to get some good impartial advice from other owners before I get involved with any particular tuning company.

Following a few recent threads i've watched on here my choice of what type of outfit I spend money with has changed dramatically over the past couple of weeks.

Even though some of them appear to offer good products and claim big BHP/torque fiqures - the atituide of some towards their customers astonishes me

That said WRC seem to be flavour of the month and recieve very positive feedback and do seem to be the main supplier of APS products which I've always thought of as very well built.

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
gaz ADR have fitted a evo 8 exhaust to a evo 9 already as well as dyno it !! 4 weeks ago !!
they flew some in and had there own model report done behind closed doors

dave

ps how much did you take for the clutch ?? pm me

·
Registered
221 Posts
Hi All,

We supplied Xtreme with the full APS system on their EVO 9 as soon as it hit the UK - I think it was 5 or 6 weeks ago. EVO 9 fitment is the same as EVO 8.

There aren't any fitment issues that I'm aware of. If you need further details by all means give me a call.

Chris Davies
WRC Technologies Ltd.
Official APS UK and European Distributor

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
while jon k did have the first gsr imports CCC flew 2 gsr cars over before hand with out anyone knowing . sneaky !! they acutally had them on the road soon after they were first made . after all they are mitsubishi UK and EUROPE now, and from what i have heard will continue to tie up key products/ brands as they go .

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
aus73 said:
Hi All,

We supplied Xtreme with the full APS system on their EVO 9 as soon as it hit the UK - I think it was 5 or 6 weeks ago. EVO 9 fitment is the same as EVO 8.

There aren't any fitment issues that I'm aware of. If you need further details by all means give me a call.

Chris Davies
WRC Technologies Ltd.
Official APS UK and European Distributor
Just to clarify, there are no fitment issues with the 3.5" APS exhaust and the rear diffuser on the Evo IX?

Regards,

Mark

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
No offence mate but I'd rather have it confirmed by WRC considering it seems to conflict with what other people saying unless Chris is referring to a different component.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts