Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys, im looking to buy another evo after selling my E8 MR to buy a Honda integra DC2. I was wondering how many different models mitsubishi made in the E9 as I would like a E9 MR and there doesn't seem to be many around. The only one I can find is the E9 MR 360 and my budget isn't that big. can anyone help? cheers

·
Banned
6,473 Posts
hey guys, im looking to buy another evo after selling my E8 MR to buy a Honda integra DC2. I was wondering how many different models mitsubishi made in the E9 as I would like a E9 MR and there doesn't seem to be many around. The only one I can find is the E9 MR 360 and my budget isn't that big. can anyone help? cheers
Basically mate all the evo 9's could be classed as mr's as they all have alloy roof and things like the 8 mr just running the mivec........the mr360 is the same as all other 9's just better interior and styling so dont be put off by buying the lesser model.....:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
A pure IX FQ360 MR.
1,245 Posts
Basically the ix took the viii Mr as its base and went from there. The ix mr was only available as a 360 model and had a revised ayc and a different turbo with titanium compressor wheel and a slightly smaller inlet for faster spool I think. also lowered slightly.
Basically, as UK cars there was;
Fq300/320/340/360 and the 360mr.
The link below shows The different models/specs.
Models/specs

·
Premium Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Basically the ix took the viii Mr as its base and went from there. The ix mr was only available as a 360 model and had a revised ayc and a different turbo with titanium compressor wheel and a slightly smaller inlet for faster spool I think. also lowered slightly.
Basically, as UK cars there was;
Fq300/320/340/360 and the 360mr.
The link below shows The different models/specs.
Models/specs
Thanks for that, grate help..

·
Formerly known as DazK-IV
2,120 Posts
As well as the turbo & S-AYC mentioned above, I think the IX MR FQ360 also had different springs (something like Eibach vs Bilstein ...) compared to the other IXs that lowered the car a few mm and also had a few HKS parts as standard (i.e. compared to the IX FQ360 ...).

1 - 8 of 8 Posts