Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried putting an evo 4-6 radiator in an evo 8? i noticed that the upper pipe to the thermostat is located closer to the left of the car on the 4-6 instead of coming out dead center and curving to hit the thermostat housing like the 8. i would like to know since i've got a gt3076r turbo and the manifold comes very close to the radiator hose. currently it is wrapped in a heat protection material, but imho that looks tacky. thanks in advance.

cheers
vin

·
Registered
199 Posts
asasin79 said:
has anyone tried putting an evo 4-6 radiator in an evo 8? i noticed that the upper pipe to the thermostat is located closer to the left of the car on the 4-6 instead of coming out dead center and curving to hit the thermostat housing like the 8. i would like to know since i've got a gt3076r turbo and the manifold comes very close to the radiator hose. currently it is wrapped in a heat protection material, but imho that looks tacky. thanks in advance.

cheers
vin
Yes I have an it fits perfect!!!

·
Registered
56 Posts
how bout evo 7 radiator to a evo 5?how bout the fan?need to change as well?what need to be change along?radiator hose?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts