Votes: 6 13.0%
  • Don't care

Votes: 4 8.7%
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just thought i'd put this poll up as i've put it in the suggestion box already;) Should there be an Evo I-III section due to the huge increase in early evo owners in the past few years?? :D

·
Registered
1,008 Posts
Hi carl. Sorry couldnt make it at the weekend. Was sorting downpipe on car on saturday and sunday I had a killer hangover from saturday night and stayed in bed most of the day :crackup:

Are you going to JAE or Trax this year?

·
Registered
666 Posts
I sure got a headache now as the evo let go on monday blowing the turbo and takin most of the engine with it!! :cry:

Guess its time to build that monster engine!! :D

·
Registered
7,349 Posts
IMHO
at the present tech problems etc etc are generally discussed by all, which means that e4-8(/9) owners will try and help + same other way round from e1-3 owners

if you have a seperate section
1. non e1-3 owners may not bother to read so less help
2. there aren't that many e1-3 owners that might be able to/want to contribute
- they may not be knowledgable on a particular issue (& refer to start of post)
If you look at anwers given to problems...it's often the same few e1-3 owners that post a response & in my case don't own an e1-3...but will try & help

Agree with Moses ....these are all evos ..so why differentiate ?

·
Registered
4,657 Posts
andy_uk75 said:
have nothing against the fq400, just some people post up threads that are nothing more than 'look at me ive got a fq400'.
you took the words right out my mouth everyday you get threads is my car quicker than a porshe etc etc
best one so far is a certain fq400 owner be-littleing us paupers by saying he bought the car for us guy :rolleyes: who cares it about smiles per pound and you dont get a bigger smile than haveing a 350bhp evo 3 for less than 7 grand all in :crackup:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts