Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its a shame because i love evos but i didnt know you had to be richard branson to own one.hope to be back soon.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
you dont have to be richard branson to own one :shake: you just need to learn how to buy a decent one

·
Registered
506 Posts
i bought my evo as it's very pratical, but as for enconomy who gives a $hit, just drive the damn thing :D
was just thinking it is practical, big boot, 4 doors, piles of room for the baby seat lol!
i dont give a **** how much petrol my 5 drinks, its the best car ive owned and class to drive!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i dont care about fuel and practicality im 23,i earn good money but just got bored of repairing it and maintaining it instead of modyfying.i guess i just brought a dog!!!like i said i love evos and hope to be back soon ill just have to be more careful when i buy one and not rush into it.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
i had a mint evo 5 for 2 years and apart from servicing nothink went wrong,and touch wood ive owned my evo 7 for a year and again nothink has failed.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
youve had better luck than me.but its not like servicing is free though,i couldt believe the prices for servicing at the dealer.

·
Registered
771 Posts
I bought a evo 4 a few years back and from day one i had ayc probs etc, I sold it quick. I vowed never to buy an evo again. But about 7 months ago i bought a evo 6 off a forum member and i've had no problems other than servicing items, and a pair of discs. Better luck next time

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
well again thats were you need to learn aswell,i would never take me car to mitsubishi for servicing i take mine to rg motorsport as its done by a 100% expert at nearly half the price most of the time..and to be honest rich has more talent in his right sack:mhihi: when it comes to evos compaired to mitsu monkeys .
(not that i know how skilful his right sack is :eek:)

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,857 Posts
well again thats were you need to learn aswell,i would never take me car to mitsubishi for servicing i take mine to rg motorsport as its done by a 100% expert at nearly half the price most of the time..and to be honest rich has more talent in his right sack:mhihi: when it comes to evos compaired to mitsu monkeys .
(not that i know how skilful his right sack is :eek:)
It's pretty tough down here in Dhaaarsit though. I take mine to MAD and it's a 3 hour round trip and £40 in petrol. Still cheaper than paying Mitsi prices but it's a drag, there is nothing for miles.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
It's pretty tough down here in Dhaaarsit though. I take mine to MAD and it's a 3 hour round trip and £40 in petrol. Still cheaper than paying Mitsi prices but it's a drag, there is nothing for miles.
same for me mate tbh,i have to have my car at rg at 9am most the time which means heavy traffic over the dartford bridge for hour and a half but well worth the travel from essex to kent.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
same for me mate tbh,i have to have my car at rg at 9am most the time which means heavy traffic over the dartford bridge for hour and a half but well worth the travel from essex to kent.
only take 45 mins on the way back though with a spirited drive :D

took me about an hour and a half to get there too and its 60 miles from my house lol. think i travelled for around 10/15 miles at 5 miles an hour :smthumbdo
god damn A12 is a mission in the morning:wallbang:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts