Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Folks,

Anybody know who makes the Exteme wheels ?

Wondering what a set of 18 for my TME would cost

and where I could get them from of course

Cheers

MIP

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Work Meister SZ
18 X 7.5
225/40/18
Standard on Zero fighters.
Dreadfully expensive in England.
Cheaper here in Australia (but shipping might be a killer). If you want me to get a quote (last time $4850 aussie, with Falkens) , [email protected]
There are some 17 copies availabe. BK wheels Sensei. Supposedly coming out in 18 soon.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
M I P,

Here is the website for BK www.bk-racing.co.uk/if that was the
site your were looking for take a look anyway.

T.S.JOB,
Totally Sideways Job

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Had a set of extreme rims on my zero fighter as standard .
To be honest they look great, but after a while the chromed part discolours with brake dust and they scratch very easily and begin to look used very early.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
RALLIART SELL THE MEISTER/EXTREME WHEELS FOR £540 |PLS| VAT EACH.
FRIEND OF MINE GOT A 17 SET 2nd HAND FROM AN IMPORTER FOR £1000.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What about magnesium wheels that are lighter?
Like the SPEEDLINE 20/21 HTC magnesium 11 spoke wheels available from GGR for £435?
Seems like a better deal (performance and price - wise) to me!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Guys be carefull about what wheels you go for, I spoke to a dealer that told me they had a subaru in that had a set of BK 121, the car hit a pot hole and the alloy split in 2. The BK's are an imitation of the Meister wheel, and hence they are cheaper. I spoke with wheelmania about a new set of alloys for my E6 and they told me to stay clear of them. I was a bit suprised however about the comment about the Meisters discolouring, this happens to most alloys if brake dust is left on for any amount of time but these wheels cost nearly £3k so you would expect the best quality. Try BBS, Blitz or OZ, these are well know companies with a racing pedigree so they should know their stuff.

If in doubt stick with what you have as it is tried and tested, or it could be an expensive mistake.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts