Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, newbie here and checking out this board and trying to find my way around after using the other well known boards, noticed that you dont have a gallery which is no good for me as Im currently trying to find a decent pic of an EVO engine, taken from just in front of the bumper with (where possible) just the engine in shot. Can anyone help? :)

cheers

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Have a look at the power engineering web site , I think they had a sort of in front bumper shot advertising the stainless steel bolt kit .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Dunno if this is any good to you but it is the engine in my Evo 6 'Tommi Makinen Edition' which was totally standard when the pic was taken...

Sorry, I would go and take a closer-up pic but it's 4am and Trisha is on!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
chunky, cheers for that although im after a standard looking one if poss, just like...

cookie! :) yours looks perfect for the job... just at the moment its at the wrong angle :( any chance you can take another, right on top of the engine looking down at it, like this one if poss please, not getting the wings or bonnet in :) cheers very much

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Original Post:
Sorry, I would go and take a closer-up pic but it's 4am and Trisha is on!
any chance of you taking another like the one above in my other post or this one?

cheers

1 - 8 of 8 Posts