Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Not sure where to post this , would any one be intrested in buying a evo ix cat d salvage , from what I gathers everything from radiator foward gone , 33k full main dealer history , was well looked after 4 brand new tyres and from bilstean shocks, interior is pretty mint minus driver side right bolster wear on seat I can assure you the car wasn't driven hard (some users who know me will tell you that) May break but thought I'd see if any interest as working out what to do :) is fq320 standard. Pm me, I have a few pics plus more info etc edit : is a evo is fq320 in modified can't figure how to edit title sorry everyone

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
At the moment I'm gaining interest to see what my best option is , I'm in Sussex , I can email pic don't want to put on here atm and again with price will be negotiable once I find out its value as I don't know what it worth tbh

·
Banned
6,473 Posts

Is the car black and from copart??.... if the fronts gone but engine still starts fine and no damage to gearbox its worth around 4-5k ....it will do just about that in bits

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
everyone, thanks for the messages , ill be obtaining full report repair quote from bodyshop today so from that can advise whats not good with the car . ill begin to return to the PMS etc once i have received this

thanks again

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
all,not sure if i will have car back now as when putting car claim through yesterday they want 5k for the car which is higher then they quoted originally. I dont think i can do much with it for that without breaking it and i think its above my limit for a car to break as not sure on what id get for it. i have the damage report and no engine etc damage was reported. of the 5k in parts quoted to fix it 2.5k is headlights with another 800 on the bonnet(main stealer prices) . I am sorry i cant yet reply to all PMS to be frank i have loads and only sending one pm every 30 seconds is a nightmare especially when im at work.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts