Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:( Well driven all this way to spain.And boyfriends house got Broken into last night.He actually caught them in his kitchen.They Forced open kitchen door.which is double glazed.(spanish building at its best :rolleyes: ).They took his wallet and the keys to my car with emobiliser attached.Now a sitting target.Anyone any idears of the cost to change locks and emobiliser?? thanks kay. :(

·
Premium Member
22,050 Posts
Hi, sorry to hear that, the immobiliser can be re-tuned to lock out the immobiliser fob they have, and tune in a new one, and if you get stuck, I have a spare lock set, the main key is missing, from when my car was nicked, but I doubt that key ended up where you are. :)

Remember your old main key has keyless entry, there is a black box (under the drivers seat IIRC on mine), dissconnect that to dissable the keyless entry system.

As a tempory measure there is a fuse which can easily be removed to immobilise the car, I will work out which one and let you know if that helps

Stu

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Evo at risk Big time

Thanks again for that Stu8.Going to hide her under ground tonight.Come back uk very soon so will change code.you advice will help me short term.(I hope).Got a Bran New Toad alarm.as the bas...ds in Brum tried to steal her in nov.Dont seem to have much luck do I! :( So glad i had a spare setor would of been in serious trouble.cheers kay.x

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Evo at risk big time

Leonard said:
:( Hi Leonard.Dont worry if i can fight off 3 Brummy thugs with a crow bar Trying to steal her.There is no way some spanish thief is just going to walk up and drive away!.Got some good friends here Helping me. ;) Be back soon to get my dog.Thing is do i leave her in uk or drive her back?.The car Has so much attention every time i go out :blush: so they could follow me.Time to make hard choices me thinks :cry:

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Re: Gits

NumptyScrub said:
No :cry:

Sorry to hear that Kay, good luck getting things sorted so Ethel is back feeling safe and secure again :)
:) Hi thanks for that.Were still in spain.but will be bringing her back soon.Think sadly going to leave her in uk to sell.and will buy a L.H.D. at a later date.but yes shes under wraps at the moment ;)

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Evo at risk big time

:( They take it serious here!.Think Ethel will be safe for a while longer.and this is no joke!

·
Registered
881 Posts
Re: Evo at risk big time

footsie said:
:( They take it serious here!.Think Ethel will be safe for a while longer.and this is no joke!
What.s that for stopping the pigeon.s shitting on the motor!
This is want you want kay :D !
Right click and save as :D !

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Re: Evo at risk big time

Jason Hulbert 1 said:
What.s that for stopping the pigeon.s shitting on the motor!
This is want you want kay :D !
Right click and save as :D !
:( Dont really want any of it. :( But they will be back!.got keys to evo which was in drive at the time,and front door key.Which has now been changed.sad isnt it!.Hopefully ethel and i will be out the country before they return. :(

·
Registered
881 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Evo at risk big time

footsie said:
:( Dont really want any of it. :( But they will be back!.got keys to evo which was in drive at the time,and front door key.Which has now been changed.sad isnt it!.Hopefully ethel and i will be out the country before they return. :(
It is kay!
Leave ethel in spain!
I hate p-sstakers & thieves-fairplay to your bloke-confronting them!
i.m alright you know-a big dog with a big heart :D !
all the best mate!

·
Banned
14,303 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: Re: Re: Re: Evo at risk big time

Jason Hulbert 1 said:
It is kay!
Leave ethel in spain!
I hate p-sstakers & thieves-fairplay to your bloke-confronting them!
i.m alright you know-a big dog with a big heart :D !
all the best mate!
:( What frightens me is his mother gave him it! :( better behave dont you think? :eek: And yes happened to me in brum took on 3 of them with crow bar.when adrenilin starts you dont think! :eek: But i scared them off :D ;)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts