Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All

I am currently looking into buying one of the above and am debating which model to go for.

I have heard numerous people say that there really is no need to go beyond the Evo6, as after that the differences are too slight to justify the extra outlay.

Does anybody have any experience with these cars that they might be able to offer?

Many thanks

·
Registered
9,716 Posts
xlolop said:
Hello All

I am currently looking into buying one of the above and am debating which model to go for.

I have heard numerous people say that there really is no need to go beyond the Evo6, as after that the differences are too slight to justify the extra outlay.

Does anybody have any experience with these cars that they might be able to offer?

Many thanks
Each person see's different things in each car. You are really really hoping if you think there is a common 'best model' that everyone agrees on.

Test drive a few different ones and buy the one that suits you/one you like the best.

·
Registered
235 Posts
The VIII is a very impressive car and I would say a good step on from the VI, but we are talking percentages here.

It will depend what car you are coming from to be honest. If you currently drive a GTI or something then the VI will totally blow you away as the way the power is delivered is something completely different.... but, if you already drive a Scooby then you'll probably be able to notice the subtle differences from the VI and the VIII where the electronics have been improved and the body made stiffer.

But overall it depends on how much money you wanna spend. The VI will not disappoint, but if you've got the spare cash, the VIII is great too.

Sorry there's no specific answer.... just buy one!!!

Ps - the V is just as good as the VI and looks more aggressive! ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.