Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Hi I’m new to this forum and have my car posted up in the for sale section, I was just wanting some advice from you guys.

I own a Toyota Supra, it’s a UK Spec Twin Turbo 6 speed, never had any problems with it, super reliable etc and currently running 1.2/3 bar with supported mods, FMIC, FCD, Double De-Cat etc etc, it feels great having the lower torque and then the bang of the 2nd turbo which throws you back in your seat. I love this and it’s very tail happy which can be fun!

I have heard Skylines and M3’s are very smooth and my friends RS6 is like this also, much smoother than my friends WRX for example or mine when on full boost, are the Evo’s like this?

What I would like to know is peoples views on here about the Evo’s, which ones are best etc, I have my eye on a nice Evo 7, any info for a novice to Evo’s would be great, as I’ve never been in one. If anyone’s from the North East of England and can take me out in one I’d be very grateful.

Cheers lads,

Paul

·
Super Moderator
Jesus built my car
38,883 Posts
I've been a passenger in a UK Supra TT running quite a lot of power and the whole thing left me rather under whelmed. The Supra is defo a lot smoother in its power delivery than the evo.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah i know him, his is an Auto i think though, and at Elvington normally hits mid 13 second quarters, a Supra properly tuned can hit mid 12s or high 11s. Can't really compare the two

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks for that, what i was hoping for by this thread was actual members coming on and giving me some advice! I have checked that mate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts