1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would ideally like it to have 400/400

that's pretty much it

How much should I be paying for one?
There is not many for sale on the private sales section and everyone is looking for "Sensible Offers" or "Testing the Water"

what is a sensible offer?

Cheers
G.

·
#armchairtuner
8,722 Posts
They seem to range from £15K (way too cheapas thats normal IX money) upto £25K depending upon mileage and spec.

·
Registered
4,403 Posts
They seem to range from £15K (way too cheapas thats normal IX money) upto £25K depending upon mileage and spec.
XPRO is selling a savage FQ340 with 400 / 400 in pristine condition on Irish plates. Don't forget the daylight robbery VRT you will have to pay if you get it from the UK or outside of the republic :sick:

·
Registered
734 Posts
I paid about 25k for a brand new one in 2006. I bought another one last year for 24k but it had already had a lot spent on it.

A mint, late turbo model with low miles, 400/400 and with no bad history is worth 20k IMHO. If it has fancy stuff on it then pay a bit more.

·
Registered
645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
XPRO is selling a savage FQ340 with 400 / 400 in pristine condition on Irish plates. Don't forget the daylight robbery VRT you will have to pay if you get it from the UK or outside of the republic :sick:
Don't remind me about VRT :( I was SURE they were gonna reduce it in the budget. (try and get people buying cars again)

Coming into some cash today so I might splash out (it's a BIG might)

would only buy a GT and it would need to be Red or Blue or Yellow.

Not white or silver and at most I would be paying £17,000 for a UK one, and even at that I would want it to have an Ecutek Remap.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Graham I have lovely white one outside my house I'll sell ya... :D :D
very funny my gt was mint example bought it 18 months ago with vrt and price paid cleared car for 31k depends how mint ya want you pay good money cleaner car talk nigels on here sure he can sort ya out like johnny g said xpro selling minter got be white though mate imo also ya never make 400 400 without cams rods high boost imo youll get close though

·
#armchairtuner
8,722 Posts
Don't remind me about VRT :( I was SURE they were gonna reduce it in the budget. (try and get people buying cars again)

Coming into some cash today so I might splash out (it's a BIG might)

would only buy a GT and it would need to be Red or Blue or Yellow.

Not white or silver and at most I would be paying £17,000 for a UK one, and even at that I would want it to have an Ecutek Remap.
£17K.... Well I suppose you might get a standard yellow one for that :lol:

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
very funny my gt was mint example bought it 18 months ago with vrt and price paid cleared car for 31k depends how mint ya want you pay good money cleaner car talk nigels on here sure he can sort ya out like johnny g said xpro selling minter got be white though mate imo also ya never make 400 400 without cams rods high boost imo youll get close though
i've got std cams and tubby, and nearly there 398/400

·
Registered
22,027 Posts
Personally i'd be ripping Phil's arm off for his 9 340, vrt paid, sweet mods already done, personalised plate, which as we know lads is not easy to get in this country, and really well looked after, and at least 5k cheaper to bring in and spec the same if a gt was sourced.

a no brainer in my opinion

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Personally i'd be ripping Phil's arm off for his 9 340, vrt paid, sweet mods already done, personalised plate, which as we know lads is not easy to get in this country, and really well looked after, and at least 5k cheaper to bring in and spec the same if a gt was sourced.

a no brainer in my opinion
i agree

1 - 20 of 20 Posts