Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hello all ive got an evo 9 and its due its 4500 mile service what exactly does this service entail, as ive read conflicting reports, Does my ayc need doing? or is it just a simple oil change if so how much oil does it need cause i`ll do it myself cheers in advance.

Sean.

·
Registered
401 Posts
is there anywhere on this site or the web which lists what is done at each service interval? I tend to do as much as i can myself so it would come in very handy

·
Registered
3,271 Posts
Hi

It would be much better for you to find a good independant garage who knows about Evo's. When it come to selling the car on, if you don't have a service history that shows the car has been properly looked after, you'll find it much harder to sell.

I live in Kent and us RGmotorsports who are very well respected on here. Find a garage with a similar reputation and get the car serviced there. It will benifit you in the long run and the prices charged by these type of places will be much less than a Mitsi dealer.

MB

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thanks for the info, will have a phone round. how much should i be looking at for a 4500 service...

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
cheers for the link ive just booked it in to rc developments in warrington. Thanks for all the info.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts