Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was looking for a thread there about evo 9 roofs could not find one did all 9 come with ridges or did some come without them

·
Registered
327 Posts
Most unusual. Wonder what the story is behind that. Traditoinal wisdom is that the ridges are for alloy roofed cars, wonder why yours doesn't have them/it...........
I would love to know, mines abit of a funny one.
Registered September 2005 over in the uk so basically from brand new but doesnt have fq badges or plaque by the gearstick but does have the cobra alarm and fog light switch.
Whats even more wierd it had a fq-340 map on and 360 guages

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ct9a ive had it to a mate of mines on the lift and all car is good and solid underneath

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
22,093 Posts
All came with. Early 9 shells were E8 MR shells.
if this is known to be right......

Most unusual. Wonder what the story is behind that. Traditoinal wisdom is that the ridges are for alloy roofed cars, wonder why yours doesn't have them/it...........
......is it possible some early 9's were based on E8 non MR shells

To those without ridges, have you checked to see if its steel or ali?

Stu

·
Premium Member
825 Posts
A mate of mine had a 9 many years ago that was a fresh import.

He came straight round to see me when he bought it and was a lovely thing with all the usual 9 features,only thing was it didn't have an alloy roof.
I questioned it at the time,the car was only a year old or so and definitely hadn't been reshelled.Only thing we thought was the roof had been replaced due to hailstones.
Apparently in Japan they can get some rather large ones.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts