Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Appreciate any help, just purchased a set of Bola B1 alloys 9.5 / ET30. Unfortunately when trying to fit the fronts are catching the calipers (was told these were the correct fitment)?

can anyone recommend a spacer size?

Thanks in advance :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
645 Posts
You sure they're 9.5? I had these wheels (in my avatar in fact...), and while the spokes came fairly close, they fitted fine without spacers.

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You sure they're 9.5? I had these wheels (in my avatar in fact...), and while the spokes came fairly close, they fitted fine without spacers.
Just checked and definitely 9.5 / ET30. strange as I see most run this set up?

·
North Scotland R.O
13,410 Posts
Hi mate, I purchased from demon tweeks was told these would be a direct fit?
I was under the impression the B1 would clear brembos too, I'm friends with the owner/supplier of Bola wheels so I could ask if you want me to... :smthumbup

·
All things Evo
5,496 Posts
I know that the rota GTR similar shape need the spacers with brembo so assumed these would too.

get a big brake kit or hub centric spacers with extended bolts

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I was under the impression the B1 would clear brembos too, I'm friends with the owner/supplier of Bola wheels so I could ask if you want me to... :smthumbup
Appreciated, confused as most run the same set up but definitely don't fit, Bola confirmed the order and agreed with the fitment before purchase?

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I know that the rota GTR similar shape need the spacers with brembo so assumed these would too.

get a big brake kit or hub centric spacers with extended bolts
I think the big brake kit might be a little excessive but im looking into spacers as we speak. :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And the award for the biggest plonker goes to......?

Just thought I would try a refit all sorted, no problems - don't ask!!!!!

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Is there any rubbing as a friend of mine running same size wheels on his ruri blue nine and he had to have arches rolled be interested to know outcome as I'm after a set of b1 in white for my mr hoping to go 9.5 but don't want arches rolled so was thinking 18 x 8.5 be nice to get update when fitted:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Is there any rubbing as a friend of mine running same size wheels on his ruri blue nine and he had to have arches rolled be interested to know outcome as I'm after a set of b1 in white for my mr hoping to go 9.5 but don't want arches rolled so was thinking 18 x 8.5 be nice to get update when fitted:smthumbup
Hi, just got back after a test drive and can state all is fine, no rubbing :smthumbup

1 - 17 of 17 Posts