Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi im new to this Evos but need a quick response and tried search.

ive got someone showing me a evo tommorrow. but ive been looking on some post and it states Evos dont come in 9 MR FQ320.

can someone tell me what im looking at then.

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RSX
1,789 Posts
:lol: not even close to being an mr. Didn't try and space the letters properly or line through the £12.50 mr badge.

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
cheers for quick replies, on a plus side i like the idea its uk but wanted a MR , is there much engine differences in the FQ320 and MR is it 340 they do?

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Only mr series in the 9 U.K. Models were the fq 360 mr by hks but there is a jdm mr but your one is a fq320 so remove the mr badge and be done with it :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
3,298 Posts
It's also had paint on the near side rear door I've seen it on FB and he couldn't even be botherered to put I a descriptive advert. I'd give it the swerve personally

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well he will be with me in couple of hours so I'll have look.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
111 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yeah I got it . The pictures made the door look different shade but all good in flesh . Just need some more evolution decals for boot and position them correctly

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
Yeah I got it . The pictures made the door look different shade but all good in flesh . Just need some more evolution decals for boot and position them correctly

Fair play. Get some pics up pal. :smthumbup

1 - 20 of 26 Posts