5,496 Posts
Not all MR's had the embroidered seat option

they are standard 9mr seats

few other little bits tell me its a genuine MR

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RSX
1,789 Posts
I think it's one I was looking at before I bought mine. If it is it's missing some service history but was very clean. (Two years ago approx)

·
Premium Member
11,648 Posts
Love the ad, it states it's standard but has the wrong wheels fitted.

I though that only the import MRs have those seats?

·
Premium Member
11,648 Posts
thats the seats they all came with

IX MR embroidered was an option done by transcal @£2500 extra
Are you sure? they are exactly the same seats. One has Recaro and the other has IX MR.

Can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to pay 2.5k just for the lettering "IX MR"

Or does the option have the leather inserts?

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Are you selling up the car you fought for from the garage? I assume because of its condition? Might be worth getting some work done to help sell? Could lose a bit otherwise.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Are you selling up the car you fought for from the garage? I assume because of its condition? Might be worth getting some work done to help sell? Could lose a bit otherwise.
Im happy to keep my car and fix it up, will still be under market value after i finish but i seen this and at that price i thought i might give it ago.

Dont get me wrong im happy with mine but the way the market is a mr is a good investment

·
Premium Member
10,669 Posts
Yes mate agreed. My only advice for what it's worth is just be careful not to jump out of the frying pan and in to the fire!

Im happy to keep my car and fix it up, will still be under market value after i finish but i seen this and at that price i thought i might give it ago.

Dont get me wrong im happy with mine but the way the market is a mr is a good investment

·
Zero Fighter
12,869 Posts
Are you sure? they are exactly the same seats. One has Recaro and the other has IX MR.

Can't believe anyone would be stupid enough to pay 2.5k just for the lettering "IX MR"

Or does the option have the leather inserts?
I've got MR brochure from when they were released, it was option and with hefty price tag, that was a beauty of mitsi marketing when they released the MR version.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts

Agree wheels are nasty but very cheap mr if you buy could always sell you a set of speed line turini
You both comment on it being cheap but is the 15k a starting bid with reserve not met? Could be a £25k reserve on it? I don't use eBay so could be wrong?

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
You both comment on it being cheap but is the 15k a starting bid with reserve not met? Could be a £25k reserve on it? I don't use eBay so could be wrong?
Looked at advert again yes starting bid 15 k reserve not met your right
Yes could fetch maybe 19 to 20 k

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
in essence you're correct but as its had no bids the chance of getting it at around the 15mark isnt unrealistic.

·
Premium Member
1,176 Posts
in essence you're correct but as its had no bids the chance of getting it at around the 15mark isnt unrealistic.
Evo 9 mr hks with 28000miles on the clock for around 15grand! Not a chance! I'll eat my words if I'm wrong but I don't believe I am. I reckon he's got at least 18k reserve on that. Might be worth mailing him asking a buy it now price?

·
Premium Member
Evo VI RSX
1,789 Posts
Evo 9 mr hks with 28000miles on the clock for around 15grand! Not a chance! I'll eat my words if I'm wrong but I don't believe I am. I reckon he's got at least 18k reserve on that. Might be worth mailing him asking a buy it now price?
There is a cat d one on eBay for £15890 in grey with 31k

Your spot on though for a non damaged car

·
Registered
327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
On paper i get you it doesn't sound possible to pick one up that cheap. Maybe he doesnt understand how ebay/auctions work, i mean why put a reserve on and start it at 15k.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts