Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Evo 9 FQ300 for sale.

Up for sale is my much loved evo 9. Unfortunately due to opening up a new business I am unable to drive this car as much as I would like and am needing funds for business start up.

The car has covered 38000 miles has a full service history and new MOT. 1x Key and a Cobra alarm system. 4 owners since new.

This car is in excellent condition both inside and out with the exception of the spoiler (see attached image). The interior of this car is near on faultless, superb for a car of this age. Lovely standard looking EVO 9.

Running approximately 380BHP with HKS induction kit, AYC pump rebuild within the last 1000 miles. This car drives perfectly and I have never taken it on a track.

Car has been nearly been faultless since I purchased it, the only issue I have had was the AYC pump which I have had professionally rebuilt.

The paint work on this car is good, it has a few stone chips but as you would expect for a car of its age. Alloy wheels are in perfect condition. I have never hesitated spending money on this car.

Private plate AW55 EVO.

Car is located in Dorset.

£17000 -open to reasonable offers

Any further questions please call Sam on 07557479906

·
Premium Member
2,767 Posts
Nice motor but agree with above price a little steep in this colure need full spec service record underside shots ect
GLWS be nice to get strong dollar :smthumbup

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I had it 5 years was a brilliant car somebody is going to get a very good Evo 9 even Mg autos always told me what great condition it was in 👍🏻
Ah that's really good to know, I know it's still in fantastic condition, people always tell me the same!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts