Lancer Register Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I've decided to sell my immaculate Palma (flame) Red 2006 Evo 9 FQ-360 with only 15,900 miles. I bought it last year with 15,600 miles so have only covered 300 dry miles in the car. This 3 previous owner car (all contactable) has been meticulously looked after, all owners being MLR members. This is evident from the exhaustive and extensive service history with everything being done over and above the standard Ralliart schedule; it has been serviced around every 4k miles from new and at every service all oils and filters have been changed. Receipts are present for every service detailing all work carried out.

It's running a Link G4 ECU mapped by Johnny @ Ai Autosport to around 400/400. The spec is the usual stage one mods with everything added being the best of kit with renowned brands and work carried/parts sourced by well established and respected Evo workshops including Unit 8, Rossport, Ai Autosport and NR Autosport.

I have just bought brand new Rota GTR drifts last month which I have fitted along with brand new Eagle F1 tyres. These have covered less than 50 miles. It's also running brand new Evo 10 big brake kit supplied by Rossport with genuine Mitsi discs and pads.

This is a proper Evo 9 with low miles and in fantastic condition as seen in the pics below. This car will only rise in value. I had planned to keep it but I've been offered something else I'd like to buy and unfortunately I cannot have both. I wanted to change the badges back to original FQ-360 badges in black but cannot get hold of them at present as the only person I would trust to make them is Lee @ FCM.

Spec
Link G4 ECU
ACT 6 paddle clutch
Full Tomei titanium exhaust from manifold
Walbro 255 fuel pump
Evo 10 Upgraded BBK
Braided hoses
HKS SSQV
HKS Super Powerflow Induction kit,
AMS intercooler
Tein springs
Rota GTR Drifts 18x9.5
USDM tail lights
De-tango'd headlights
Carbon side skirt extensions
Carbon rear bumper extensions
Carbon mirrors
Carbon front splitter
Carbon bonnet (painted red)

It has always been kept in a heated garage by all owners and the paint finish is fantastic with no scratches, dents or marks anywhere on the car, truly immaculate. Interior is in remarkable as new condition with no wear on any bolsters or leather, nor are there any rips or tears on anywhere on the interior. The leather and steering wheel still have the matt finish look just like the day it left the factory.

Both keys, all Mitsubishi manuals, leather wallet and all MOT certificates are present along with the Ralliart leather folder containing every invoice from new. A fully stamped Ralliart service book is present which documents the following services,

Service History
28/04/07 - 2,792 miles
23/10/07 - 6,544 miles
20/07/12 - 8,551 miles
29/02/15 - 12,040 miles
07/09/16 - 14,978 miles

It is increasingly difficult to find an Evo 9 in the UK in this condition or looked after as well as this one, it really is a cherished example. Current MOT runs until October 2017. Please do not hesitate to contact me for any serious enquiries. The car is located in Belfast, 10 mins from air / ferry ports & I would be willing to collect any overseas interested party for viewing.

More photos can be provided on request.

07867 494 852.

£29,850 - offers considered

·
TOO many posts.......
17,132 Posts
Don't like to clutter for sale threads but I have to say that's simply stunning, I'd not be parting with that. Great looking car

Pete

1 - 12 of 12 Posts