Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
10,666 Posts
and soon to be mine !! after a 1500 mile run in i will post the cam designs . EVO400 will be the first on the market with a new range of cam profiles for this engine . Also a NEW EVO400 Mg /Ti turbo will be on the market very soon to ! with existing customers offered the upgrade path too!

dave

·
Registered
335 Posts
evo400 said:
and soon to be mine !! after a 1500 mile run in i will post the cam designs . EVO400 will be the first on the market with a new range of cam profiles for this engine . Also a NEW EVO400 Mg /Ti turbo will be on the market very soon to ! with existing customers offered the upgrade path too!

dave
Will you be offering a Ecutek remap in the near future?
I bet this combined with a free flowing exhaust, ind kit, and fuel pump will be more than enough power for the average road user.

I see RC Developments are doing several packages for the IX when it arrives on UK shores.

·
Registered
18,120 Posts
evo400 said:

dave
You know wouldnt it be nice where we can actually have a thread where we dont have you attempting to sell your wares every other post. :rolleyes:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts