Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all looking for carbon fibre effect vortex gen! Most companies now not stocking them and say they are not getting them in. Anybody with any info? TIA

·
Premium Member
244 Posts
Try popping a message to carbon goodies in the gold/silver trader section. I want one to so hope they're not stopping making them! Be interesting to see how you get on.

·
Ross Sport
17,156 Posts
The company that makes them is unreliable at best.
Ross Sport were one of the main dealers supplying single genuine carbon parts to other traders.
But we decided a few months ago we had had enough of dealing with them, and let all our customers know that those products were going to be discontinued immediately.
We still have parts we paid for last December 2015 overdue for delivery!!
Allegedly there are some vortexes coming in but I have been reluctant to sell them until we physically have them.

·
Premium Member
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ya fully understand that! Totally unacceptable! Anybody else supplying them? Anybody stock rexpeed?

·
Premium Member
3,151 Posts
The company that makes them is unreliable at best.
Ross Sport were one of the main dealers supplying single genuine carbon parts to other traders.
But we decided a few months ago we had had enough of dealing with them, and let all our customers know that those products were going to be discontinued immediately.
We still have parts we paid for last December 2015 overdue for delivery!!
Allegedly there are some vortexes coming in but I have been reluctant to sell them until we physically have them.
That's a massive pain in the arse. I wanted one!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts