Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Where's the best place to get an evo IX bumper from. Without paying an arm and a leg for.

Just noticed the spelling..WANTED

:wallbang:

·
Registered
12,391 Posts
i wont know.

edited to be more helpfull. jeesh.

1) an evo IX

2) a trader on here erm,,try mg auto's.

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
No worries mate

Won't find it any cheaper than that :smthumbup

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
rear

Think you will need to remove brackets off your 8 bumper,drill out some rivets etc.Probably cost about £100ish to have fitted plus will need painting.:smthumbup

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
What sort of tips do you want, tunning, styling, polishing, services ?

if you buy just the skin then you will still need towing eye cover number plate lights and brackets

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
What sort of tips do you want, tunning, styling, polishing, services ?

if you buy just the skin then you will still need towing eye cover number plate lights and brackets
Well pretty much got the styling sorted,

looking to start on the engine now. Thinking off a strocker kit?

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
I've never owned or driven a stroker to no what the benefits are

I run a forged 2.0 with tt s205 turbo, 1000cc injectors, large aps intercooler running around 450 bhp at the mo.

Cost wise all engine parts were bought new and it a very long list I have a mate that builds race engines so he put it together for me but I've fitted everything else myself but it still cost me around 6k :smthumbup

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've never owned or driven a stroker to no what the benefits are

I run a forged 2.0 with tt s205 turbo, 1000cc injectors, large aps intercooler running around 450 bhp at the mo.

Cost wise all engine parts were bought new and it a very long list I have a mate that builds race engines so he put it together for me but I've fitted everything else myself but it still cost me around 6k :smthumbup
Well i was just wondering if it would be a good idea. Not heard much about then either mate.

Prob just go with the forged 2.0 and change the turbo and intercooler

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Well i was just wondering if it would be a good idea. Not heard much about then either mate.

Prob just go with the forged 2.0 and change the turbo and intercooler
loads of other things to go with that aswell. :smthumbup

·
Premium Member
5,868 Posts
Try the search tab at top of page and do some searches.
There is loads of info that can be found on this forum about pretty much everything

first step is to pick a tuner and get yourself a true 3" exhaust, de cat, boost controler (apexi avcr) welbro fuel pump and go get your car properly mapped by a good tuner, should get around 360-370 bhp with that. :smthumbup

1 - 20 of 27 Posts