Lancer Register Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a few pics of the Mitsubishi Uk cars at bedford Autodrome, on !7 June05.
Was told these were first official models in Uk ( but dont write back and say different as im not sure ) they had 6 cars in total, all bought on transporter, all 300 and 320'S said the 340 not sorted yet !!!

Odd that there was a Mitsubishi stand there, and no one from Mitsubishi at all. ( good sales tecnique that !!! )

By the looks of the 9, Mitsubishi spent about $100 on development form the 8 and MR, inside, is this a 7 an 8 an Mr or a 9 !!!!

the 9 used on track, on demo drives , had major brake fade and peddle to floor in less tha 45 mins.. whilst the guy taking you round on " Hot laps " knackerd all 4 tires in less than 1 hour ,, see photos.

intersesting to see what other people thought, if any one from here went.

Attachments

· Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I rekon the 9 will lose a £1000 a month in first year, and thats a uk version, an import, well, who will want it ! they seem chaper to start with till you stuck with it

· Registered
11,211 Posts
I cant see the e9 gt loosing money fast at all!

They will be very rare(very few will come to the uk) and it is almost a rs but with gsr luxarys, perfect spec for a lot of us evo owners

maybe the gsr uk spec ones will

· Registered
829 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
barrie you may be right. as you are talking to an idiot who dont know his Rs from Gt to whatever. gsr. :crackup:

· Registered
1,029 Posts
9 gt is not loosing any cash atm at all import or not !

I was offered a genuine 2 K more than I paid for mine last night !

It is that much better than my 8 that it's not for sale - no way

So $100 well spent by Mitsi :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.